ECOMMERCE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION GENERATOR
Create easy, unique & original product descriptions for your online shop
Adzis offers you three product description generator solutions
Search engines can rank and drive traffic to your product pages only if those pages contain enough content. Therefore, get more visitors by ranking for more keywords with more related, SEO friendly, unique and informative content about each of the products may it be clothing, jewelry, pet items, home products, etc.
Create unique eCommerce product descriptions on a click of a button.
HOW Adzis product description generator WORKS
DFY – Done for you description generator:
DIY – Do it Yourself DESCRIPTION GENERATOR
- You can email us the product list or your product catalog
- Our team will use Adzis app to generate the descriptions on behalf of you
- In addition, our subject matter experts will proofread the descriptions to suit your needs based on your SEO strategies or fix any mistakes in the product information and writing style.
- Finally, we will email you back the completed product catalog ready to upload in the format supported by your online store.
- In case you are busy or confused about how to do this, you can also ask the Adzis team to upload the product catalog for you at no extra cost.
- DFY prices start at approximately $ 60 for 100 product descriptions and will be delivered in 3-5 business days (depending on the team's delivery pipeline)
- DFY offers options to add customizations to your writeups like bullet points, brand-specific tag lines, features, SEO keywords, power words, etc.
- You can start generating product copy using Adzis product description generator app just by entering your store URL and email address.
- In addition, you can also publish the generated product description writeups to the store directly. Watch the how it works video of the product description generator tool to know more about it- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NORJe5ga7cY
- Above all, pricing for the product description generator app is just $99 for 500 credits. There are other plans like $9/$19 and $49.
- You consume one credit for one product description writeup / 3 credits for a video / 5 credits for a blog post and 1 credit for a social post/social media banner
Are you undecided about whether to do it yourself (DIY) or hire Adzis (DFY) service to do it for you?
Simply contact us at sales[@]adzis.com or fill the form here, and one of our account managers will walk you through the process.
IMPORTANCE OF PRODUCT CONTENT
Over the last decade, the e-commerce business has grown so much in every corner of the world that clients have so many options to buy from. So, it has become tough for e-commerce businesses to survive. A range of high-quality products with perfect product content can save your business growth. Many people think just having a collection of products is enough to do business. However, this is not the case. It happens because they do not understand what product content is. Product content is a holistic term. A great product description must focus on the features, benefits, and value that the product adds.
Here are some reasons why product content is crucial for e-commerce business.
- Over the past few years, content is considered the king of digital marketing. So, it’s an opportunity for you to implement digital marketing successfully using quick AI generated product descriptions.
- Customers have the complete right to choose or reject your product. Product descriptions allows you to take a chance to convince your customer.
- To beat competition you have to implement SEO. Product pages & descriptions of e-commerce sites are a great opportunity to add SEO keywords.
WHAT KIND CONTENT SHOULD YOU USE in your product descriptons?
CONTENT MUST NOT BE BLAND
CONTENT MUST BE EASY TO UNDERSTAND
CUSTOMER ORIENTED CONTENT
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO WRITE SEO-FRIENDLY PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
1. HIGHLIGHT KEY FEATURES TO GRAB ATTENTION
2. GET PRODUCT UNDERSTANDING TO INCLUDE NECESSARY SELLING POINTS
3. DEFINE YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE TO ACHIEVE YOUR BUSINESS GOALS
4. OPTIMIZE DESCRIPTIONS OF YOUR PRODUCTS FOR SEARCH INTENT
5. USE SIMPLE LANGUAGE TO INCREASE READABILITY OF PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
6. BE INFORMATIVE TO COME ON TOP RESEARCHES OF SEARCH ENGINES
7. WRITE UNIQUE COPY AS SEARCH ENGINES LOOKS FOR ORIGINAL WRITEUPS ONLY
8. ADD KEYWORDS STRATEGICALLY BY AVOIDING UNNECESSARY KEYWORD STUFFING
9. BE REALISTIC TO GAIN TRUST OF YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
10. USE AI TOOLS TO WRITE RELIABLE, SEO-CHECKed DESCRIPTIONs
11. USE STORYTELLING FOR DESCRIBING YOUR PRODUCTS
12. ADD SCHEMA MARKUPS TO MAKE DESCRIPTION APPEAR ON TOP GOOGLE SEARCHES
12 POINTS TO NOTE While writing product descriptions
1. Don’t hard sell – be Informative
2. Effective product titles that are self-explanatory
3. Be Emotive & conversational
4. Justify with proofs
5. Empathize with the user – address their pain points
6. Use more verbs and fewer adjectives
7. Create a sense of urgency
8. Use humor and analogies wherever possible
9. Construct simple sentences and use search engine friendly words.
10. Highlight points in a bullet list if possible
11. Add a call to action
12. Compare and differentiate to make it look unique
EXERCISES THAT EVERY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION WRITER SHOULD FOLLOW
1. Understand your customers – paint a picture of your buyer persona
2. Create a list of descriptive words – vocabulary
3. Jot down the features and map the benefits
4. Gather a list of SEO keywords
5. Summarize the key points and identify the catchy phrases
12 MARKETING BUZZWORDS AND PHRASES FOR YOUR Product descriptions
The success of a product page primarily hinges on the copy. Here are examples of tested and proven ways of selling your product compellingly.
1. Lowest price – Here, you’re putting your product head-to-head with direct competitors. This keyword informs customers that your product is the best deal price-wise. Elevate this phrase by including actual prices from other brands without naming them.
2. Save money – This is a catchy phrase in two ways. First, your customers can spare a few cents or dollars for other expenses thanks to your product. Second, if you want to take it up a notch, you can specify just how much they’ll get to save.
3. Best value – If your products are not cheap but give the most bang for a customer’s buck, that means you’re offering something of the highest quality at a reasonable price. You can promote them by highlighting the benefits and their value to the customers.
4. Buy one, get one free – Pretty straightforward, this marketing tactic is arguably one of the most popular out there. It’s a short and straightforward promise, and customers usually line up for it.
5. Free trial – If you’re willing to get out of your way to convince customers of your worth, your customers will go out of their way to take up such a tempting offer.
6. Free estimate – This is one of the most popular offer service providers like plumbers, architects, and other professionals provide. You’re offering to meet halfway with potential clients. They can either pursue your services or look elsewhere. You have everything to gain, and this can be a win-win offer, especially if you play your cards right.
7. Treat yourself – This tells customers they deserve something for their hard work. They need comfort and beauty, relaxation, or whatever it is that’s lacking in their life. A call to action like this captures customer attention quickly.
8. Beat the system – This empowering phrase lets customers feel they can play against a system. They are in charge of their purchasing power and can wield it the best way possible, in tandem with your brand.
9. At your own pace – You allow customers to decide on their terms. There’s no rush. They’ll appreciate the soft sell, even if it’s reverse psychology.
10. Limited supply – This implies you have something worth purchasing, and only limited people can get it because the demand is greater than the supply. Your customers are compelled to make a quick decision.
11. Before they’re gone – This is another way of saying “limited supply.” You’re telling customers that your products are running out due to high demand, and they will run out soon. If they want to purchase, it’s now or never.
12. Act now – “Act now” is a straightforward call to action. It is effective when you prove the value of your products or services and point out that there’s no better option out there.
Take a sneak peek into how much potential of your ecommerce store is getting wasted and how to improve your sales potential using Adzis product description generator.
<< Watch the video
E-COMMERCE PAGE OPTIMIZATION IS A MUST!
Retailers know that if they want to attract more customers and get their products in front of as many people as possible, they have to optimize their e-commerce pages. It helps Google notice your page, so when someone searches for the product or service you offer, they are directed straight to you. If you are a new or small business owner with an e-commerce website, this task may seem daunting. But don’t fret—we’ve got a few tips and tricks to help you optimize your e-commerce page for search engines.
Read the blog here
With new trends in e-commerce content, businesses are finding it difficult to create new and trend setting content like videos, product content, social posts etc.
But AdZis Natural Language Generation Engine has come up with simpler ways to create content. With our intelligent Content Engine we create content of all sorts through Artificial Intelligence and also proofread them to ensure quality. With this you can focus on other key aspects of your business and leave your ecommerce content creation in our safe hands.
- Check Adzis – DFY (Done-For-You) pricing here
- Most frequently asked questions
- Try Adzis DIY Product Content App for free. Click pricing & choose “free trial” to start
- Try our Shopify Content Generator App for free
- A case study on how we helped an internet business to scale 10X
- We have clients who use these eCommerce platforms