Confused about how to make your online product description interesting? Then, this is the right one for you.
The below are the 12 points to note to make your online product description interesting and 5 exercises points that every product description writer should follow.
12 points to note
1. Don’t hard sell – be Informative
2. Effective product titles that are self-explanatory
3. Be Emotive & conversational
4. Justify with proofs
5. Empathize with the user – address their pain points
6. Use more verbs and fewer adjectives
7. Create a sense of urgency
8. Use humor and analogies wherever possible
9. Construct simple sentences and use search engine friendly words.
10. Highlight points in a bullet list if possible
11. Add a call to action
12. Compare and differentiate to make it look unique
Exercises that every product description writer should follow
1. Understand your customers – paint a picture of your buyer persona
2. Create a list of descriptive words – vocabulary
3. Jot down the features and map the benefits
4. Gather a list of SEO keywords
5. Summarize the key points and identify the catchy phrases