How to export/download product list/catalogue from my Shopify store?
Shopify is a commerce platform that allows anyone to set up an online store and sell their products. Shopify is now the leading commerce platform designed for businesses of all sizes. Whether you sell online, on social media, in store, or out of the trunk of your car, Shopify has you covered.
Procedure to export/download product list/catalogue from my Shopify store:
- From your Shopify admin, go to Products. Note: If you want to export only some of your products, then you can filter your product list to view and select specific products for export.
- Click Export.
- From the dialog box, choose the products you want to export:
- All products.
- Select which type of CSV file you want to export:
- Plain CSV file. Use this format if you plan to use a plain-text editor with your product CSV file.
- Click Export products to start download.
- Email us the downloaded copy of product CSV to get started.
Visit https://youtu.be/WkOZGdhaBNM to see a video demo of how this works.