If you are reading this post, there is a very high chance that you are one of our app users. This post is for users like you who have started using the app but not sure whether they are doing it right. Let me spread some light on a few things you might have missed on our app.
Here are a few AdZis App tips & tricks that you shouldn’t be missing out.
- Don’t get confused about the two app variants.
There are separate apps for Shopify users and one for non-Shopify users
The difference between the Shopify app and Web app (others) is that
- Using the Shopify app you can sync all your products in one place and can publish that directly to your store.
- The algorithm used by the Adzis Shopify app is more sophisticated than the non-Shopify app. Hence, content generation is literally one-click.
2. Available Credits – We have made your credit status open for you to check at any time. Now, you can keep a check on your credits. It will be at the top corner of the app page. (Green Box)
3. AdZis Tech Support: Raise a Ticket | Report a Bug – You do not have to write emails to us to tell us about a bug in the app. You can report a bug or ask for a fix by raising a ticket directly with our support team and get notified when it’s fixed.
4. If you see a question section while generating descriptions, it is because the engine is either confused or needs more information to generate content. Otherwise, the engine won’t ask you to answer a few questions. You do not have to answer all the questions. The engine needs only a few answers from the list (You will see something like “answer at least 2 questions” near the heading of the question section).
5. Documentation – We have added more to our documentation section. Visit and know more about your queries within the “Product Related”, “How to”, “Commonly Asked”, “Pricing & Payments”, “Placing an Order”, Q&A, etc.
6. Aliexpress crawling on the non-Shopify app is disabled because Alibaba has blocked our requests. For the time being, Aliexpress can not be crawled.
7. Chat support: Contact our chat support anytime if you are confused about how to use the app. You will find the chat widget (the blue round widget) on the bottom right corner of the window.
Please feel free to let us know on the comments below about what more you would like to know about the app.